An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut.com, would like to get to know you.
Armut is largest services marketplace domestically, with global ambitions. Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
Provider Acquisition team, driving our provider growth across new channels and partners is central to the success of Book Now business at Armut. This is an amazing hands-on opportunity for self-starters looking to be a part of one of the most exciting startups around.
- Acquire only the highest quality providers through evaluating provider profiles, setting up interviews and leading onboarding sessions;
- Seek, test, and evaluate new acquisition channels/partners;
- Understand and continually improve the acquisition funnel;
- Collaborate with operations, marketing and product teams and share insights to increase conversion and quality.
- College degree;
- Excellent time management skills and self-motivation;
- An always-can-do attitude who is a self-starter enjoying hands-on work;
- Proven track record of leadership and creative thinking.
That would be even better if you have:
Sales or network marketing experience.
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty;
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Chance to disrupt billions of dollars worth of old economy;
- Ways to have fun while making an immediate forward impact on your career;
- Vision to be the best at what we do;
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced environment;
- An office where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Unlimited free coffee to be had with an international, young and hungry team.